Erectile dysfunction (also known as impotence) is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection. It is extremely common disorder that is said to afflict as many as 10% of the male population.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunstion
• Diabetes Mellitus
• Hypertension (also known as High Blood Pressure)
• Kidney Failure
• Heart Disease
• Neurological Disorders such as Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Stroke, Paraplegia, or Spinal Cord Lesions
• Pelvic or Perineal Injuries
• Gradual Injuries, as in bicycle-riders
• Surgery on areas such as Bowel, Rectum, Bladder, Spine, Prostate, Urethra
• Local Problem such as Peyronie’s Disease
• Some Prescribed Medications
A lot of psychological issues can cause erectile dysfunction like
⦁ Performance anxiety
What treatment options are available for me?
Dr. Khan offer all available options for treatment of ED, tailored to meet your unique health and lifestyle requirements.
There are several treatment options available for impotence.
• Sexual Counseling
• Oral Medication
• Hormone Replacement Therapy
• External Vacuum Devices
• Penile Injections
• Surgery (It has a 95 percent satisfaction rate. A penile prosthesis can allow you to achieve an erection whenever you choose, for as long as you choose)